6 months ago I started a home-based business with a company called Arbonne. It was not on my radar, nor did I expect the changes that it would cause in my life when I signed on as an Independent Consultant. I am on a really fun part of the ride. The part where you can see what’s up ahead and you just can’t stop smiling.
Let me break it down real quick for you why I am loving this business and what some of the benefits are.
- I am the CEO of my own business – HELLO! I am my own boss. If I want to work on my business for only 1 hour instead of 2 today… so be it! No emails need to be sent or manager-types consulted. It’s MY business.
- Tax breaks – It only took Robert Kiyosaki and tax guru Sandy Botkin telling me one time what the benefits of being a business owner were going to be. This is huge. I don’t even have to be making money…just trying to make money is good enough for the government. I am creating jobs. Cell phone, car, part of my mortgage, meals, coffee, entertainment costs when with clients or prospects… all going into the excel spreadsheet as business building necessities.
- No glass ceiling – I’ll say it. I like to be good at what I do. I like to be really good. But in my health care career, there is nowhere to go. Our profession is unrecognized on so many levels. So imagine my pure delight when I see how possible it is to achieve amazing things in multi-level marketing. Can I set goals, have vision and build belief? You betcha! Do I like to lead? Oh yeah! Do I love the idea of forming a team and supporting them to achieve amazing things in their own lives? Could not be more excited!
- Helping others starts here – My team has already started to build. We are growing together. We support each other and know that we will be relying on each other for positive energy, drive and a good swift kick if we get off track. I was BLOWN AWAY when I started to feel the supportive nature of an upline in MLM. People that work above me want me to succeed and will show me exactly what they did to be earning over $100,000 a month. Of course they want me to succeed…that’s the beauty of building a downline. But the kindness and patience is genuine. The encouragement to do the personal development work was real. And the results are fantastic!
- Confidence – Who doesn’t have baggage? Who doesn’t have little voices that tell them they will fail? Who doesn’t need more confidence? I listened to my upline, did the reading, set my vision and goals and found my belief. The baggage just started to fall away on its’ own. (Top ten list of personal development books to come on a later post).
- Wicked feeling skin and a lighter side to me – There is no denying that becoming a ‘product’ of the Arbonne products is a huge perk. This stuff just makes your skin feel and look amazing. There is a skincare line for everyone: sensitive, aging, men, babies. The health and wellness line has started to help me melt off the stubborn 10lbs that no one else seems to see. All great things especially when my husband gets to see and feel the results!! There really IS something for everyone!
- Networking – Yup, this means talking to people! YES! I am really excited about this perk. I am loving the new connections. I really enjoy interacting with new people everyday and widening my ‘circle’. It’s amazing how when you really listen to people you not only hear some amazing stories but you hear the emotion and begin to understand them as individuals.
I am learning so much…learning to love, learning to listen, learning to live with a fierceness and drive that I could never have imagined. Most of all, learning that my success cannot be obtained if I do not help others succeed around me. So sign me up as a ‘lifer’… Arbonne has truly ignited a transformational journey in my life.